UMBC IoT Project Android Client
Install a latest version of the app from release list here.
- In the current mode of deployment, the app will work, if you are near one of our beacons in the Information Technology and Engineering building at UMBC.
- If you are near one of them, you will be able to query our Knowledge Base using voice commands or through text input.
- It's an AMA app, enabling you to ask queries about UMBC.
- Depending on your context, you will be able to see a list of queries that you may ask.
- For Professor’s office: Name of the professor, office hours and subjects taught in current semester
- For lab: Name of the Professor running the lab, type of research going on in the lab, people involved in the research.
- For conference Room: Current status of the room, option for booking the room, one day schedule of the room.
- Department office: List of the people along with their job duties.
- Inclusion of CoBrA for providing the client(app/user) a list of services in a smart space.