How to use websom
- An apache server with php 7 or greater installed.
- A basic understanding of php.
- Download the websom installer from this page.
- Then move the downloaded php file into your server www directory.
- Now open the install.php file in a browser.
- Once it says complete go ahead and delete the install.php file.
- To make sure you are up and running go to the console.php in a browser. If you are using a local server go to http://localhost/console.php
- In the black box type
verand hit enter.
- This should output a version number.
- Use the resources tab on this page to view tutorials and documentation.
websom is licensed under the Mit license.