What is the Equinox Project?
The Equinox Project is a open-source project written in .NET Core
The goal of this project is implement the most common used technologies and share with the technical community the best way to develop great applications with .NET
How to use:
You will need Visual Studio 2017 and the .NET Core SDK (released in March 07, 2017).
Also you can run the Equinox Project in Visual Studio Code (Windows, Linux or MacOS).
To know more about how to setup your enviroment visit the Microsoft .NET Download Guide
- ASP.NET Core 1.1 (with .NET Core)
- ASP.NET MVC Core
- ASP.NET Identity Core
- Entity Framework Core
- .NET Core Native DI
- Unit of Work
- Repository and Generic Repository
- Full architecture with responsibility separation concerns, SOLID and Clean Code
- Domain Driven Design (Layers and Domain Model Pattern)
- Domain Events
- Domain Notification
- CQRS (Imediate Consistency)
- Event Sourcing
This is a sample application using some beta/pre-release versions (including ASP.NET Core 1.1)
- NOT intended to be a definitive solution
- Beware to use in production way
- Maybe you don't need a lot of implementations that is included, try avoid the over engineering
About the next versions
Watch our RoadMap to know the new changes
Pull-Requests are welcome!
The Equinox is an astronomical event in which the plane of Earth's equator passes through the center of the Sun, which occurs twice each year, around 20 March and 23 September. Wikipedia
Equinox is also a series of publications (subtitle: "The Review of Scientific Illuminism") in book form that serves as the official organ of the A∴A∴, a magical order founded by Aleister Crowley :) Wikipedia
We are Online:
See the project running on Azure