This repo is a playground for modern web development techniques with a focus on the React eco-system. It is rapidly changing to adopt new versions of popular npm packages and ideas from the community. The code shows how one can glue a mix of these packages together to create cool projects. In addition, the repo itself can serve as a starting point for new projects.
A live production build is always available on http://hot-redux-chassis.herokuapp.com.
- React Hot Loader 3
- Module bundling using webpack 2
- Painless esting using Jest and enzyme
- Static type-checking using flow
- ESLint for source code linting
- Redux, react-router and Immutable.js
- redux-observable for managing async actions and side effects
- Code Splitting
- CSS Modules + PostCSS for next generation scoped CSS modules
Start a New Project
To use it, just clone the repo and remove the
.git folder and start over using your version control system of choice. No friggin’ generators. Remember to update your
git clone [email protected]:Hanse/hot-redux-chassis.git new-project-name cd new-project-name rm -rf .git git init vim package.json # Edit package.json before committing git add . git commit -m "Initial commit"