This is a suspenders fork we use at HitFox Group. Big thanks to thoughtbot. Also, thanks to weLaika for providing an example of the forked suspenders gem, with a lot of the configurations we use as well.
First install the suspenders gem:
gem install hitfox-suspenders
This will create a rails app in
projectname. This script creates a
new git repository. It is not meant to be used against an existing repo.
hitfox-suspenders version number isn't related to thoughbot's suspenders.
We constantly pull the latest chages from Thoughtbot's suspenders periodically.
List of changes we made since this commit:
- Add refills install command
- Add a Procfile.development file
- Add CircleCI configuration template
- Add Honeybadger configuration and remove New Relic
- Use simple_form 3.0.3 to supress annoying warnings in specs
- Add Mandrill configuration
- Use the Cloud66 ENV variable name for the HOST (used for action_mailer_host)
- Add company specific assumptions to the README generator
- Remove CDN, Heroku, Unicorn, Segment and delayed_jobs configurations
- Remove deployment scripts and Procfile
- Remove Travis configuration and add the CircleCI one for the suspenders gem
- Use Ruby 2.2.0 for CircleCI compatibility