A bash frontend to xPaw’s PHP-Minecraft-Query.. push data from a Minecraft server to Leftronic web dashboards (http://leftronic.com)
- Minecraft, any version since release 1.2 with query enabled
- PHP CLI (any recent-ish version)
- A Leftronic account (free for single dashboards with custom data) and your API key
- SSH keys set up between your monitoring server and your Minecraft server
- Clone this repo to a location of your choice, preferrably on a server remote to your Minecraft box.
- Edit getstats.sh, plug in your server address, API key, the names of your Leftronic widget streams, and the SSH account to use.
- Edit query.php, plug in your server address and query port.
- Run getstats.sh to test - your dashboard should be populated.
- Put getstats.sh on a repeating cron job for continuous updates