What is MacWallet
- stable Bitcoin library (bitcoinj). Also used in Multibit and Bitcoin Wallet (Android).
- native and intuitive user interface
- fast catchup with the blockchain (just some seconds/minutes)
- low memory and cpu footprint
- wallet encryption / decyrption
- QRCode generation for receiving addresses
- run script or play sound on incoming payments
- show user notification on incoming payments
This software is in earyl development. Don’t use it for high value wallets.
Binary releases can be downloaded here:
- English: Michèle / Jonas Schnelli
- German: Michèle
- Portuguese: Filipe M. Oliveira
- French: Marty Lamoureux
If you like to translate MacWallet or fix typos, have a look at the wiki page
- OSX 10.7 or later
MacWallet is released under the terms of the MIT license. See
LICENSE for more
information or see http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT.
- Mike Hearn (Father of bitcoinj) for support
- Hive Developers for creating BitcoinJFramework
- Michèle, Filipe M. Oliveira and Marty Lamoureux for translations
- Kevin Eichhorn for the Icon