Azure Pack Connector
Azure Pack Connector (codename Phoenix) is a solution for [Azure Pack] (http://aka.ms/azurepack) that enables public Azure IaaS provisioning and management via Azure Resource Manager. The extension and resource provider enable a single pane of glass user experience for public and private cloud deployments through Azure Pack.
Installation & Usage
Follow instructions in the [Admin Guide] (doc/AdminGuide.docx) to install the binaries.
Using a Azure Subscription with Azure Pack Connector
Follow the intructions in the [CSP Subscription Guide] (doc/CSPSubGuide.docx) to prepare a subscription for use with Azure Pack Connector.
Azure Pack Connector consists of 4 basic components:
- Admin Extension: These are the UI components for the Azure Pack Admin Site.
- Tenant Extension: These are the UI components for the Azure Pack Tenant Site.
- CMP WAP Extension: This is the API site the UI components interact with.
- CMP Service: This is a Windows Service that orchestrates provisioning in ARM.
Compiling the Project
In order to compile the project, you will need the following components:
- Microsoft.NET 4.5.2 Framework
- Web Platform Installer 5 or later
- Azure SDK 2.5
- Wix Toolset
- DLL's from Azure Pack installation (UR8 or above)
For detailed instructions, see the [Admin Guide] (doc/AdminGuide.docx)