Microsoft Quantum Development Kit Samples and Libraries
Welcome to the Microsoft Quantum Development Kit! This repository contains the libraries and samples provided with the Quantum Development Kit:
- Docs/: Additional documentation for developing on the libraries and samples. Please see QDK online documentation for online documentation.
- LibraryTests/: Tests to ensure correctness of the libraries and samples.
- Microsoft.Quantum.Canon/: Q# sources used to implement the canon portion of the Q# standard library.
- Samples/: C# and F# projects demonstrating how to use Q#, the prelude, and the canon.
- QsharpLibraries.sln: The main Visual Studio 2017 solution for all libraries and samples provided in this repository.
New to Quantum?
See introduction to quantum computing provided with the Quantum Development Kit.
The libraries and samples provided in this repository are designed to work with Visual Studio 2017 and the Quantum Development Kit. Please see the installation guide for how to get up and running.
We are collecting feedback for the entire Microsoft Quantum Development Kit at user voice. Please leave your suggestions, requests and bugs (or praises!) there.
This project welcomes contributions and suggestions. Most contributions require you to agree to a Contributor License Agreement (CLA) declaring that you have the right to, and actually do, grant us the rights to use your contribution. For details, visit https://cla.microsoft.com.
When you submit a pull request, a CLA-bot will automatically determine whether you need to provide a CLA and decorate the PR appropriately (e.g., label, comment). Simply follow the instructions provided by the bot. You will only need to do this once across all repos using our CLA.