Source files for the microsoft.github.io website. Contributions are welcome. You can also email [email protected] if you have any questions about this site or the Microsoft GitHub organization in general.
How to contribute?
- Before starting work on a new feature, enhancement, or fix, please create an issue and optionally assign it to yourself or a developer.
- Fork the repository and make your changes against the 'development' branch (not master).
- After making your changes in your fork, run tests and ensure that the page looks good and works with all supported browsers.
- If you have made a series of commits into the 'development' branch, please try to squash them into a small number of commits.
- Issue a Pull Request against the 'development' branch (not master).
- The admins will review your code and may optionally request conformance, functional or other changes. Work with them to resolve any issues.
- Upon acceptance, your code will be merged into the master branch and will become available for all.
List of Microsoft Organizations on GitHub
Note, if the Microsoft Open Source project you are looking for is not in one of these organizations then we have several other projects hosted on CodePlex here: