ONLYOFFICE Document Server is a free collaborative online office suite comprising viewers and editors for texts, spreadsheets and presentations, fully compatible with Office Open XML formats: .docx, .xlsx, .pptx and enabling collaborative editing in real time.
ONLYOFFICE Document Server contains the following components:
- server - the backend server software layer which is the base for all other components of ONLYOFFICE Document Server.
- core - server core components of ONLYOFFICE Document Server which enable the conversion between the most popular office document formats (DOC, DOCX, ODT, RTF, TXT, PDF, HTML, EPUB, XPS, DjVu, XLS, XLSX, ODS, CSV, PPT, PPTX, ODP).
- web-apps - the frontend for ONLYOFFICE Document Server which builds the program interface and allows the user create, edit, save and export text, spreadsheet and presentation documents using the common interface of a document editor.
ONLYOFFICE Document Server includes the following editors:
- ONLYOFFICE Document Editor
- ONLYOFFICE Spreadsheet Editor
- ONLYOFFICE Presentation Editor
The editors allow you to create, edit, save and export text, spreadsheet and presentation documents and additionally have the features:
- Collaborative editing
- Hieroglyph support
Official website: http://www.onlyoffice.org
Code repository: https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/DocumentServer
Docker Image: https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/Docker-DocumentServer
License: GNU AGPL v3.0
SaaS version: http://www.onlyoffice.com
ONLYOFFICE One Click Installation
ONLYOFFICE Document Server is a part of ONLYOFFICE Community Edition that comprises also Community Server and Mail Server. To get ONLYOFFICE Free Edition in one click, make use of ONLYOFFICE One Click Installation.
The easiest way to install ONLYOFFICE Document Server is to use the Docker image. You can also install it from the repository or compiling the source code. The following documentation is available to the community depending on the way you choose:
- Compiling ONLYOFFICE Document Server for a Local Server
- Installing ONLYOFFICE Document Server Linux Version
- Installing ONLYOFFICE Document Server Docker Version
User Feedback and Support
If you have any problems with or questions about ONLYOFFICE Document Server, please visit our official forum to find answers to your questions: dev.onlyoffice.org or you can ask and answer ONLYOFFICE development questions on Stack Overflow.