PyFlux is an open source time series library for Python. The library has a vast array of modern time series models, as well as a flexible array of inference options (frequentist and Bayesian) that can be applied to these models. By combining breadth of models with breadth of inference, PyFlux allows for probabilistic time series modelling.
See some examples, model explanations and documentation at PyFlux.com. PyFlux is still only alpha software and can become much better and faster with your contributions! - see here for guidelines on how you can get involved.
- ARIMA models
- GARCH models
- GAS models
- GAS State Space models
- GP-NARX models
- Gaussian State Space models
- Non-Gaussian State Space models
- VAR models
- Black Box Variational Inference
- Laplace Approximation
- Maximum Likelihood and Penalized Maximum Likelihood
pip install pyflux
Supported on Python 2.7 and 3.5.
- PyData San Francisco 2016 - August 2016 - a tour of time series (and predicting NFL games)
- PyData London Meetup - June 2016 - an introduction to the library in its early stages
PyFlux is still alpha software so results should be treated with care, but citations are very welcome:
Ross Taylor. 2016. PyFlux: An open source time series library for Python http://www.pyflux.com