Adds jquery-cookie to the Rails 3 asset pipeline.
No longer maintained. jquery-cookie is now superseded by js-cookie which can be added to your Rails pipeline with js_cookie_rails.
In your Gemfile, add the following line:
Rails 3.2 or greater
For Rails 3.2 and greater, the files will be added to the asset pipeline and available for you to use.
Simply the following to
//= require jquery //= require jquery.cookie
All props goto Klaus Hartl.
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn’t been implemented or the bug hasn’t been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn’t requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don’t break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright © 2012 Ryan Scott Lewis. See LICENSE for details.