The boilerplate for making electron apps built with vue (pretty much what it sounds like).
The aim of this project is to remove the need of manually setting up electron apps using vue. electron-vue takes advantage of
vue-cli for scaffolding,
vue-loader, and some of the most used plugins like
vuex, and more.
Check out the documentation here.
Things you’ll find in this boilerplate…
* Support for both Vue.js at
* Basic project structure
* Detailed documentation
* Project scaffolding using vue-cli
* Ready to use Vue plugins (vue-electron, vue-resource, vue-router, vuex)*
* Installed vue-devtools and devtron tools for development
* Ability to easily package your electron app using electron-packager
* Handy NPM scripts
* Use of webpack and vue-loader with Hot Module Replacement
* HTML/CSS/JS pre-processor support with vue-loader
* ES6 with
stage-0 by default
* ESLint (with support for
*Customizable during vue-cli scaffolding
This boilerplate was built as a template for vue-cli and includes options to customize your final scaffolded app. The use of node
v5.10.0 or higher is required as certain ES2015 are used in dependencies and scripts. But the use of
6.x is recommended for its extra performance benefits.
# Install vue-cli and scaffold boilerplate npm install -g vue-cli vue init simulatedgreg/electron-vue my-project # Install dependencies and run your app cd my-project npm install npm run dev
Wanting to submit a pull request? Make sure to read this first.