WIPSTER on Django (Alpha)
A rebuild of WIPSTER from the ground-up in a modular, cleaner, faster, and leaner manner, utilizing the Django framework.
This is completely in its alpha stages, but the raw base functionality currently works.
- Install Django
- Customize ./sanalysis/settings.py with your personal settings
- Run this from the /wipster/ base directory:
sh python manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8000
- Point your browser to :8000/sanalysis, and you’re off and running.
- Main landing page
- Yara integration
- Post-rtfobj.py strings automation
- Twitter marquee
- URL-Checking Tools app
- Auto-web-search for indicators
Possibly later on:
- Anubis/Malwr integration?
- Shodan integration?
- ThreatExpert integration?
- Uploading more than one sample at a time can cause a database lock error
- Uploading filenames with UTF-8 characters causes an error
© Nick Driver - @TheDr1ver - 2016