A curated list of delightful Laravel PHP framework packages and resources. Inspired by other awesome lists.
- DuckDuckGo Packagist Search - Search for Laravel packages from DuckDuckGo by including 'packagist' as first search term. [06/29/2015]
- Laravel Collective - Maintainers of components removed from core Laravel framework, including annotations, remote (SSH), and forms/HTML.
- Packagist - Official directory of Laravel (and other Composer-installable) packages.
- Packalyst - Directory of Laravel packages (semi-official).
- Packanalyst - Search engine and source-code browser for any PHP class, interface, or trait in Packagist.
- Backpack for Laravel - Set of modular packages for building admin interfaces for Laravel based on Admin LTE. [10/01/2016]
- Laralum - Simple admin panel with database CRUD support and built-in support for Laravel Auth. [09/06/2016]
- Laravel Admin - Provides a new Artisan
admin command set for generation and management of administration routes, controllers, views, and configuration. [08/30/2016]
- Laravel Admin Panel - Laravel tool for managing users, roles, permissions, and CRUD generation. [04/12/2016]
- Laravel Administrator - An administrative interface builder for Laravel that allows you to visually manage your Eloquent models and their relations and create stand-alone settings pages for storing site data and performing site tasks.
- Baum - An implementation of the Nested Set pattern for Laravel 4's Eloquent ORM.
- HashIDs - Laravel wrapper for the HashIDs tool to generate short, unique hashes for any integer (e.g., surrogate key ID).
- Active Directory LDAP Authentication - LDAP authentication package for Active Directory. [07/27/2015]
- Bouncer - Powerful package for handling roles and abilities in the Laravel ACL. [07/27/2016]
- Captcha - An anti-bot image captcha system written by Frederick Brennan and ported to Laravel for Infinity Next by Joshua Moon.
- Captcha - Captcha for Laravel 5 - An anti-bot image captcha system.
- Confide - An authentication solution for Laravel with features like account creation, login, logout, confirmation by e-mail, password reset, etc.
- Dingo - Laravel package/API for using JWT Authentication. [11/06/2015]
- EasyAdmin - An advanced Laravel login and user management package with support for two-factor authentication. [03/26/2016]
- Eloquent OAuth - Easy-to-use package for OAuth authentication in Laravel 4.
- jwt-auth - JSON Web Token authentication package for Laravel. [06/11/2015]
- Laravel ACL - Lightweight role-based permissions system for Laravel 5's built-in Auth system. [06/15/2016]
- LDAP-Auth - Very basic read-only LDAP authentication driver for Laravel 5.1+. [11/23/2015]
- Libsodium for Laravel - Laravel package wrapper for the libsodium library which allows it to be a drop-in replacement for the Laravel native encryption and hashing classes/services. [09/14/2015]
- OAuth-4-Laravel - Laravel package wrapper for PHPoAuthLib with support for OAuth 1 and OAuth 2 providers.
- OAuth-5-Laravel - Laravel 5.x package wrapper for PHPoAuthLib with support for OAuth 1 and OAuth 2 providers. [07/20/2015]
- PropAuth - Package that supports property-based security policy evaluation. See tutorial here. [01/04/2015]
- Purifier - HTMLPurifier for Laravel 5 - HTML filter
- Roles - Powerful package for handling roles and permissions in Laravel. [07/16/2015]
- Sentinel - Fully-featured, framework-agnostic (works great with Laravel!) authentication and authorization system. (Successor to Cartalyst's Sentry library.) [07/02/2015]
- SleepingOwl Admin - An administrative interface builder for Laravel models that supports customization. [04/27/2015]
- Socialite Providers - Collection of 70+ OAuth 1 and 2 provider packages for Socialite package. [05/15/2015]
- URL Signer - Improve Laravel security by creating URLs with limited lifetime (similar to AWS signed URLs). [08/16/2015]
- Acacha adminlte-laravel - A Laravel 5 package that switches default Laravel scaffolding/boilerplate to AdminLTE template with Bootstrap 3.0 and Pratt Landing Page. [02/02/2016]
- Base Laravel Admin - A basic Laravel 4.x install with a admin site/dashboard using Bootstrap 3. [04/13/2015]
- Bootstrapper for Laravel - Laravel package that provides fluent interface for using Bootstrap CSS framework in Laravel. [11/09/2015]
- esensi - Laravel boilerplate application with enhancements for loaders and models.
- Hexavel - Restructured version of Laravel framework to provide streamlined workflows and simplify development process. [12/30/2015]
- HTG Laravel - Basic Laravel boilerplate with AdminLTE focused on rapid prototyping. [07/28/2016]
- L4 Core - Laravel 4 application boilerplate built from author's other packages; includes Bootstrap. [06/11/2015]
- Laracogs - Package that includes helpers for Bootstrap, CRUD, notifications, billing via Cashier, and form generation. [04/26/2016]
- LaraProto - Laravel web site prototype with built-in user management and Bootstrap styling. [08/06/2015]
- Laravel 5 Angular Material Starter - Laravel 5 and Angular Material with sample config for ui-router, Restangular, theming, etc. See tutorial on use here.
- Laravel 5 Boilerplate - Laravel 5 application boilerplate built with Skeleton, Sidr, and Fontastic.
- Laravel 5 Boilerplate - Responsive Laravel 5 application template with Bootstrap 3, HTML 5 Boilerplate, Font Awesome, and more.
- Laravel 5 Bootstrap 3 Starter Site - Laravel 5 site template using Bootstrap 3 with built-in support for managing videos, pictures, and news, DataTables, and much more. [04/30/2015]
- Laravel 5 on Shared Hosting - Custom directory structure for Laravel to separate the ''public'' directory from code directories. [05/06/2016]
- Laravel 5 Scaffold Generator - Artisan extension package to build scaffolding. Single command creates model, controller, migration, seeder, and RESTful views. [04/27/2015]
- Laravel 5 Starter - A complete Laravel starter configuration using Bootstrap and AdminLTE for admin functions. [03/26/2016]
- Laravel 5 Starter Package - A starter package for Laravel 5 with boilerplate views, configs, and routes. [07/22/2015]
- Laravel and AngularJS Starter Application Boilerplate - Single-page application starter configuration with Laravel 5 and Angular.JS 1.3. [04/07/2015]
- InfyOm Laravel Generator - API, Scaffold, CRUD Laravel Generator [05/01/2016]
- Laravel Hackathon Starter - Laravel boilerplate configuration with lots of built-in API support. [02/23/2016]
- Laravel Kickstart - Laravel starter configuration with an Elixir configuration, the latest versions of Bootstrap and JQuery, a Blade wrapper template, debug tools, and much more. [03/09/2016]
- [Laravel/Angular Material Starter] - Complete project starter template for building application with Laravel 5 and Angular Material. [08/20/2015]
- React-Redux-Laravel - Boilerplate blog application for a Laravel JWT Backend and a React/Redux Front-End with Bootstrap 4. [06/06/2016]
- Scafold - Adds back some of the boilerplate/scaffolding removed in Laravel 5.1. [07/20/2015]
- Support - Adds some nice features and other third-party packages to your Laravel installation. [10/05/2015]
- Watts - Custom configuration with tools for developing microservices using Lumen. [05/10/2016]
- Analogue - Intuitive, fluent data mapper ORM for Laravel and PHP. [07/15/2015]
- belongsToThrough - Adds trait to Eloquent models to support ''belongsToThrough'' relationship. [10/21/2015]
- CRUD Generator - Simple Artisan command to generate CRUD commands for database interaction of your model in Laravel 5. [08/30/2015]
- CRUDBooster - Customization of Laravel framework for auto-generation of CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) methods for your model. [08/30/2016]
- CSV Seeder - If you have your seed data for your database in a spreadsheet, use this package to load it directly from a CSV file. [05/11/2015]
- Datagrid - Self-contained (no external dependencies) data grid package for Laravel 5 with support for filtering, sorting, and Bootstrap. [07/20/2015]
- Datatable - Alternate Laravel 4 package wrapper for Datatables.
- Eloquence - Adds some very useful extensions to base Eloquent models, such as camel-case attributes, sluggable and UUID keys, etc. [04/22/2015]
- Eloquent Filter - Provides customized filtering capability for Eloquent models via a Filterable attribute. [03/05/2016]
- Eloquent MongoDB Repository - Implementation of repository design pattern for MongoDB using Eloquent. [03/09/2016]
- Eloquent Sortable - Adds a sortable trait to Eloquent models for Laravel 4/5. [05/25/2015]
- Eloquent Versioned - Adds transparent versioning to Eloquent models, which persists an entirely new row in database when updating a model instance. [06/08/2015]
- Eloquent Preferences - Allows binding of multiple key-value pair preferences to your Eloquent models. [12/29/2015]
- Laracadamy Generators - Extends Artisan
generate command to automatically build model directly from database table. [09/02/2016]
- Laradump - A Laravel wrapper package for the MySQL mysqldump tool to allow exporting of your database and reloading via Laravel Artisan commands. [08/03/2016]
- Laraformer - Laravel package to add a transformation layer to your Eloquent model. [03/05/2016]
- Laravel DataTables - Laravel 4 server-side handler package for DataTables jQuery plug-in.
- Laravel Doctrine - A package that tightly integrates the Doctrine ORM with Laravel. [09/10/2015]
- Laravel Firebird - Firebird Illuminate package for Laravel 5. [04/27/2015]
- Laravel Media Library - Package for associating files (including those hosted on Amazon S3) with Eloquent model. [07/15/2015]
- Laravel Normalizer - Simple package to allow model-independent normalization (i.e., capitalization, numeric formatting, etc.) of data before persisting. [07/28/2016]
- Laravel 5 Repository - Package for the implementing the repository design pattern to abstract database layer of your application. [08/16/2015]
- Laravel Searchy - Easy-to-use database searching package for Laravel 4 with support for fuzzy searching and sensitivity configuration. [04/30/2015]
- Laravel Value Objects - Cast Eloquent model attributes to value objects with ease. [12/07/2015]
- LODM - ODM package for Laravel with native support for MongoDB that supports inheritance, composition, and aggregation, as well as hierarchical data. [10/12/2015]
- MySQL to Laravel - Script to generate Laravel migrations from an existing MySQL database. [02/20/2016]
- MySQL Workbench Export Laravel 5 Migrations Plugin - Plugin for MySQL Workbench to export data models to Laravel 5 migrations. [09/24/2016]
- ODBC Driver - Laravel 5.x package which provides support for using any database via ODBC. [07/20/2015]
- PHP Eloquent Repository - Repository package for Eloquent for use with Eloquent or plain PHP. [02/15/2016]
- Revisionable - Adds simple (and, optionally, trait-based) support for keeping revision history of models in your Laravel applications.
- Rinvex Repository - Comprehensive and well-documented repository package (specifically Active Repository pattern) for abstracting storage/persistence. [08/31/2016]
- Single-Table Inheritance - Adds a trait to Eloquent models to allow multiple models to be stored in the same database table. [07/12/2015]
- Unique With Validator - Provides support for composite unique indexes, such as combination of first and last name.
- QueryBuilderParser - A Laravel package that builds SQL queries based on input from a jQuery QueryBuilder.
Design Pattern Tools
- Laravel Context - Provides application contextual support for using different service providers, such as the case of admin functionality versus regular functionality. [07/07/2015]
- Repositories Maker - Adds Artisan command to auto-generate repositories for all Eloquent models. [10/01/2016]
- Artisan View - Adds a
make:view Artisan command for generating a Blade view file. [07/27/2016]
- Blacksmith - Independent code-generation tool that works closely with Laravel to generate models, views, controllers, seeds, forms, and much more.
- Candela - A Silex/Slim style version of Laravel's Lumen microframework. [05/16/2015]
- Debug Window - Extension of popular DebugBar tool that displays variables sent to view in easy-to-read format. [07/20/2015]
- Inspector - Utility that checks installed Composer project dependencies and notifies you of any updates (not Laravel specific). [04/26/2016]
- Larasupport - Provides some missing helpers to Lumen and allows Laravel packages to be used with Lumen. [06/08/2015]
- Laravel API Generator - Another independent code-generation tool for creating project boilerplate, including migrations, models, controllers, various views, etc. [05/14/2015]
- Laravel Backup - Artisan extension that allows you to backup your application and database into a ZIP archive.
- Laravel Console - An in-browser console for running Laravel commands (or any PHP code!). Like a browser-based version of Artisan. [04/22/2015]
- Laravel Environment - Artisan extension to create and edit environment-specific configuration files in the shell.
- Laravel Environment Manager - Artisan command for managing multiple environments (
.env) for a Laravel 5 application.
- Laravel Feature Flag/Switch - Simple tool for adding feature flag capability to your Laravel applications. [06/16/2016]
- Laravel IDE Helper - Adds auto-complete support for Laravel syntax to a variety of IDEs and text editors, including Aptana Studio, Eclipse, PHP Storm, and more.
- Laravel Log Viewer - Add on which allows you to view your Laravel 4.2/5.0 log file within the application itself by opening the
logs (or other) route.
- Laravel PackMe - A shell/command-line starter kit for developing pakcages for Laravel 5. [06/16/2016]
- Laravel Permission - A simple package to manage users, roles, and permissions in Laravel. [09/22/2015]
- Laravel Tracy - Package for integrating the excellent Nette Tracy debugging library as a replacement for Laravel's standard error handling functions. [09/02/2016]
- Laravel UUID - Laravel 4.x/5.x package to generate a UUID according to the RFC 4122 standard. See here for example usage as database key. [04/29/2016]
- Laravel Web Installer - Package helps you design an installer/setup wizard to allow users to install Laravel application without using Composer, SSH, etc. [09/14/2015]
- Laravel-4-Generators - Package for speeding up development by generating classes, migrations, database seeds, and more.
- Laravel Debug Bar - Integrates Laravel with PHP Debug Bar to display debugging during application testing.
- Laravel Resourceful - Generates full complement of CRUD resource Laravel code, including migrations, seeds, requests, controllers, models, and views. [04/20/2015]
- Migrations Generator - Generate database migrations from existing database schema.
- PHP Console - Laravel package wrapper/service provider to handle PHP errors, dump variables, execute PHP code remotely, etc. in Google Chrome with PHP Console extension.
- Potion - Asset management tool for Laravel 5 based off of Assetic with only PHP dependencies. [04/05/2015]
- Pretty Routes - Adds a
/routes URL to your application for a nice visualization of all of the routes, including HTTP methods, middleware used, and more. [08/31/2016]
- SmartSeeder - SmartSeeder extends database seeding beyond development to allow to use different seed data depending on the environment.
- sqli - Laravel 4 Artisan SQL REPL (interactive tool), similar to tinker for SQL queries.
- Environment - A simple library to increase the power of your environment variables.
- TNT Search - Full-featured full-text search engine. [10/01/2016]
- Aimeos - Complete e-commerce/web shop package with support for product catalogs, shopping, checkout, payment, and order management. [04/29/2015]
- Amazon ECS (E-Commerce Services) - Package to allow searching the Amazon product catalog. [12/18/2015]
- Laragento - A Laravel + Magento mashup, for directly accessing Magento data via RESTful API provided by Laravel. [10/12/2015]
- Laravel PayPal Payment - Package for processing credit card or PayPal account payments using PayPal REST API.
- Paypal IPN - Package for a listener and processor for Paypal IPN responses.
- GeocoderLaravel - Laravel package for the well-documented and supported GeocoderPHP library.
- GeoIP for Laravel - Laravel package with fluent API for getting location information from IP address. [06/01/2015]
- LaraGeo - Laravel package wrapper for geoPlugin IP address-to-locality web service.
- Laravel Google Maps - Package to provide full Google Maps support to Laravel. [07/30/2016]
- Laravel IP Service - A Laravel package for ip2nation.com to get the user's country by IP address.
- Postcode - Simple searching by postal codes for geographic information, including latitude/longitude. [09/24/2016]
- Alerts - Package for handling global site messages in Laravel. [07/30/2015]
- Blade on Steroids - Several enhancements to the standard Blade syntax, including sub-templating and much more.
- Captain Hook - Adds support for web hooks (a.k.a. callback functions) in Laravel driven by Laravel's Event system. [11/04/2015]
- CSS Colors - Tool to automatically produce color variations/gradients for foreground and background based on input CSS hex color (wrapper for this PHP class). [04/05/2015]
- dd - Laravel 4 helper similar to new
dd from Laravel 5.
- Eloquent Sluggable - Extends Eloquent to include a "sluggable" trait for easy generation of slugs.
- Ekko - Laravel helper package that detects active Bootstrap navigation menu (navbar) item and applies
'active' class. [07/18/2015]
- Flashy - Easy flash notifications for Laravel. [01/21/2016]
- Full Calendar Helper - Package to simplify interaction with FullCalendar.io in Laravel. [09/08/2015]
- Gazatem DbLogger - Package for saving Monolog log output to database using the existing Laravel API. [03/01/2016]
- Graham Campbell's Packages - Variety of excellent packages for extending Laravel 4/5 functionality.
- HTML5 Inputs - Extends Laravel Form class to support HTML5 form controls, including
- HTML5 Forms for Laravel - Another package to extend Laravel FormBuilder to support HTML5 form elements. [06/11/2015]
- Intervention Image - An open-source PHP image handling and manipulation library with Laravel facades and service providers. [02/11/2016]
- iSeed - Inverse seed generator to create a database seed file using existing data in database table.
- Ixudra Curl - Laravel package for fluent curl support. [01/23/2016]
- Kint - A replacement for
dd() for pretty printing debugging data.
- Laracurl - Laravel wrapper package for PHP cURL class that provides OOP interface to cURL. [10/27/2015]
- Larastrap - Laravel base site configuration based on Laravel 4.1, Bootstrap 3, jQuery, FontAwesome, and HTML5 Shiv.
- Laravel Annotations - Provides support for annotating Controller methods with the corresponding route, including route naming.
- Laravel Auto Presenter - Automatically decorates (applies formatting to) model objects bound to views during the view render process.
- Laravel Calendar - A comprehensive calendar package with built-in support for events. [04/22/2015]
- Laravel DOMPDF Wrapper - Laravel 4/5 package wrapper around DOMPDF for generating PDFs from Laravel views.
- Laravel Email Database Log - Simple pakcage that logs all out-going e-mails sent from Laravel to
email_log table in application database. [10/12/2015]
- Laravel Excel - An Eloquent way of importing and exporting Excel and CSV files for Laravel 4.* with the power of PHPOffice's PHPExcel.
- Laravel Formatter - Port of FuelPHP formatter library for formatting JSON, XML, YAML, and CSV data.
- Laravel Forum - A complete forum package designed for easy integration into any Laravel 4 application.
- Laravel Handlebars - Provides support for using Handlebars and Mustache templates with Laravel, including in conjunction with Blade. [08/02/2016]
- Laravel Kint - Package wrapper for Kint debugging library that includes native service provider. [08/10/2015]
- Laravel Menu - Package that provides fluent, Laravel-esque method for building menus.
- Laravel Menu (Murze) - Laravel package for generating hierarchical HTML menus for your application. [03/28/2016]
- Laravel Paginate Route - Extension to use built-in Laravel paginator feature without the query string. [07/12/2015]
- Laravel Panel - Clean, Bootstrap-based admin panel for Laravel 5.x. [07/13/2015]
- Laravel SASS - Automatic SASS-to-CSS compiling for Laravel 4 (and any other framework too), config-free, in pure PHP.
- MailThief - A fake mailer for Laravel applications that makes it easy to test mail without actually sending any emails. [07/07/2016]
- PDF Laravel 5 - Package wrapper for DOMPDF HTML-to-PDF conversion library. [08/16/2015]
- PHP Curl - A simple PHP wrapper class for cURL, including Laravel service provider and facade.
- Quarx - Open-source package to add CMS capabilities to your Laravel application. [05/04/2016]
- Rapyd - A Laravel 4 package for building simple CRUD functions using data grids (tables) and forms.
- Registry Manager - Complete package for managing application configuration settings in database with cache support for better performance. [05/20/2015]
- Settings - A persistent setting package for Laravel that includes encrypting/decrypting values, caching, events, and more. [10/06/2015]
- Socieboy Forum - Forum package for use with any Laravel 5 application. [09/24/2016]
- Syntara - Comprehensive user administration system for Laravel 4, including authentication, groups/permissions management, and more.
- Virtuoso - Extension to the built-in View Composers functionality that provides composability of composers themselves.
Third-Party API Support
- Brainsocket - Package for supporting real-time event-driven PHP apps using WebSockets.
- Dingo API - Toolkit for building RESTful API with Laravel including API versioning, rate limiting, error handling, and more.
Tutorial Series (Multi-part tutorials on Laravel basics)
Tutorials on Specific (and Frequently Occurring) Topics
- LaraBrain - Directory of tips and tutorials for all aspects of Laravel development. [11/03/2015]
- Laracasts - The de facto standard tutorials for Laravel developed by Jeffrey Way. (Some free Laracasts videos on YouTube here.)
- Laracon 2014 Videos - Directory of videos from 2014 Laracon in NYC.
- Laravel Database Designer - Online tool for creating database model, including exporting as migration. [05/16/2015]
- Laravel Dojo - Tutorials on Laravel in Chinese (English translation here).
- Laravel Hunt - A forum/directory for Laravel tutorials, examples, resources, etc. in the style of Product Hunt. [06/08/2015]
- Laravel Schema Designer - Online tool for creating Laravel database schema and export the migration. You can share your schemas with others via the site.
- LaravelSnippets.com - A repository of useful code snippets for Laravel PHP framework.
- Laravel Tricks - Code snippets, best practices, and tips for Laravel development.
- The Laravel Podcast - Brings you Laravel and PHP development news and discussion hosted by Matt Stauffer. [04/12/2015]
Applications Built with Laravel
- External List of Laravel Applications [03/28/2016]
- 92five - Open-source, self-hosting project management application.
- AccountsPortal - Hosted online accounting application with support for invoicing, books and accounts. [04/20/2015]
- Asgard CMS - CMS built with Laravel with goals of modularity, multi-language support, and ease of installation.
- Attendize - Free, open-source, self-hosted ticket sales and event management platform. [03/09/2016]
- Author's Republic - E-commerce site for authors to sell audio books. [10/20/2015]
- Bootsnipp - Element gallery, playground and code snippets for Bootstrap framework.
- BootstrapCMS - Comprehensive CMS built with Laravel using Sentry for user management/authentication.
- Bumble CMS - CMS platform for Laravel framework with focus on simplicity. [09/04/2015]
- Burnmsg - Simple self-destructing, encrypted messaging application built on Laravel. Open-source, self-hosted version available on Github.
- Cachet - A single-site, alternative to https://statuspage.io written in PHP with the Laravel project, supporting both SQLite and MySQL databases.
- Canvas - A minimalist blogging platform for developers which uses Summernote WYSIWIG editor for Markdown support built with Laravel. [07/07/2016]
- Circuits.com - Electronic components marketplace with comprehensive search capability and over 3 billion parts in stock.
- Coanda CMS - Coanda CMS is a content management system based on the Laravel PHP Framework. [04/13/2015]
- Codex - A simple file-based Markdown documentation platform built on top of Laravel.
- Colorsublime - Directory of Sublime Text themes along with a plugin to simplify installation of those themes.
- Confomo - Simple, open-source tool for keeping track of contacts that you meet at conferences. [07/27/2016]
- Commentum.io - A Reddit clone built with Laravel that scores entries based on "momentum" from events like views, comments, etc. [08/31/2015]
- Devise CMS - Open-source CMS built on Laravel intended to be used for both small and large CMS needs. [09/29/2015]
- DevLeaks - Web development news aggregator for tutorials, tools, and other resources of interest to developers. [08/03/2015]
- Easy Decision Maker - Online tool for creating multiple-choice questions. [10/21/2015]
- Filegr.am - Share files up to 1GB for 24 hours with no sign up or installation. [07/31/2015]
- Flarepoint CRM - Full-features CRM application with tasks and lead management, role-based settings, document attachements, and more. [06/18/2016]
- Flarum - Open-source forum software intended to make online discussions simple, fun, and fast. [08/28/2015]
- Flashtag CMS - Open-source simple CMS and blogging platform built with Laravel. [04/12/2016]
- Food Zoo Menu - University cafeteria menu listings using Laravel REST API and AngularJS. [05/09/2016]
- Geocod.io - Low-cost (2500 transactions per day free) geocoding web service built by Mathias Hansen.
- Gistlog - Markdown-based blogging tool that uses Github's Gist platform for storage (more here).
- GitGo - Git repository hosting site with beautiful UI (includes free plan).
- HasYourBabyArrivedYet.com - Free, simple service for sharing news about the arrival of your baby. [08/11/2016]
- HiveStory - Online collaborative story-writing application. [11/09/2015]
- Invoice Ninja - Online small business invoicing platform with free plan up to 500 clients. Open-source, self-hosted version available on Github.
- Jigsaw - Open-source static site generator and CMS tool built with Laravel that supports Blade templating and markdown. [04/13/2016]
- Jumpertrax - Online sports event entry and tracking tool. [05/10/2016]
- Kraken CRM - A simple, lightweight CRM (contact management tool) [Under development]. [05/20/2015]
- Koel - A simple, open-source web-based personal audio streaming service (i.e., Spotify clone) written in Vue.js on the client side and Laravel on server side. [12/14/2015]
- Kyle - Monthly billing/invoicing application built on Laravel. [06/18/2016]
- LaraAdmin - Open-source CRM platform that features CRUD generation, module and metadata management, media file (image, multimedia, etc.) management, and built-in code editor (based on Ace Code Editor). [08/30/2016]
- Larasites - Directory of applications built with Laravel and Lumen. [08/30/2015]
- Laravel Site - A custom CMS and event management platform built on Laravel 4.
- Lavalite - Multilingual CMS built on Laravel 4 and Bootstrap 3.
- Learning Locker - An open-source online tool to track learning/education records
- Lightweight Hiker - Site to search for used hiking/backpacking gear. [02/15/2016]
- Listymail - Free online tool for email distribution lists. [02/15/2016]
- Maghnatis - Open-source Reddit clone forum application built with Laravel. (Source code available here.) [10/27/2015]
- Orchestra Platform - Laravel-based application boilerplate.
- Paperwork - Open-source note-taking/PIM alternative to Evernote and Microsoft OneNote built on Laravel, AngularJS and Bootstrap 3.
- Picnic - On-demand image post-processing package built on Laravel 4. [04/25/2015]
- Rewind Radio - Online tool for making and sharing radio clips including display of waveform audio. [10/21/2015]
- Screeenly - Open-source (source code here) tool and API to create screen shots of web sites.
- snapr.pw - Free online image hosting site built on Laravel. [10/21/2015]
- Snipe-IT - A free open source (source code here) IT asset/license management system built in PHP on Laravel 4.2 and Bootstrap 3. [08/13/2015]
- Spiral - Educational technology tools for collaboration and progress reporting. [10/21/2015]
- StackPile - Online tool for managing third-party APIs used by your application, built with Laravel and Vue.js. [03/28/2016]
- Statimgram - Allows you to publish images to multiple Instagram accounts simultaneously and schedule your posts. [08/11/2016]
- Stomt - A social platform for providing feedback on anything and anyone built with Laravel and AngularJS. [08/30/2015]
- Style CI - Free PHP coding style continuous integration service that checks and (optionally) fixes Github public repositories against PHP coding standards.
- TestApi.io - Free, online API mock creator. [03/23/2016] - Allows you to publish images to multiple Instagram accounts simultaneously and schedule your posts. [08/11/2016]
- Thermosis Framework - WordPress framework that embeds Laravel to build complex applications.
- Thor CMS - A multipurpose Laravel 4 CMS platform and CRUD generator with built-in multi-language support. [04/25/2015]
- TimeGrid.io - Online reservation-booking application. Open-source application with source code available here. [11/23/2015]
- TruckJee - Similar to Uber for truck transport in India. [07/12/2016]
- Vale Brewing - Nice, well-structured web site for Australian craft brewer. [10/20/2015]
- vimrcfu - Share your best vimrc snippets. (Source for vimrcfu.com.)
- Visual Bookmark Organizer - Online bookmark tool that shows thumbnails of bookmarked site. (Source code on Github.) [04/22/2015]
- Vuedo - Open-source blogging platform built with Laravel and Vue.js with Markdown editor and Amazon S3 integration. [07/18/2016]
- Wardrobe - A minimalist blogging platform and CMS supporting Markdown and simple theming.
- Xenon Support Center - A comprehensive, but minimal, open-source ticket- and conversation-management platform.
- OpenLaravel - Directory of open-source projects built with Laravel framework. [08/30/2016]
- Airflix - A web application for browsing and playing movies and TV shows from a local home server built with Laravel and Vue.js. [07/27/2016]
- Alfred CMS - CMS built with Laravel and AngularJS that supports developer needs, but is simple for users. [05/09/2016]
- Anvil CMS - A basic CMS built on top of Laravel 4 with other components.
- Arcanesoft CMS - CMS built on Laravel with multiple packages that can be used independently. [12/18/2015]
- Auto-Generating Gallery - Basic image gallery application with support for auto-generation of thumbnails, albums, and more.
- BookStack - A simple, self-hosted, easy-to-use, wiki-like platform and Confluence alternative for organising and storing information. [01/02/2016]
- Bookymark - Basic web site bookmarking application built with Laravel 4, including full tests. [04/28/2015]
- CocoPass - Password management system similar to LastPass build with Laravel 5.3. [09/13/2016]
- Communalizer - Free, open-source and self-hosted forum system written on top of the Laravel framework. [06/23/2016]
- Dingo Project Management - A full-featured personal project management tool with task boards. [04/26/2016]
- Doptor CMS - Free, open-source CMS built with Laravel and Bootstrap that includes drag-and-drop form editing. [03/02/2016]
- EasyAdmin - Advanced Laravel Login and User Management with Two-Factor Authentication. [06/09/2016]
- EESTEC Platform for Local Committees - Committee management tool for engineering student association. [11/23/2015]
- GH-analytics - Reference implementation application with Laravel backend and AngularJS front-end.
- [IVD Assets](https://github.com/TTFerreira/