mcomaster is a web frontend to MCollective, a message oriented ruby application server.
- Fast discovery of nodes by using MCollective registration agents and redis.
- Filter by facts, identities, classes and agents.
- Results are displayed as they arrive using AJAX.
- Aggregates and statistics.
- Validate request inputs in realtime.
- CSV and JSON export of results.
- Possible to extend with applications (experimental) like mcollective.
- Results pagination.
- Ruby - should work on 1.9.x and 2.0
- Bundler (to install dependencies).
- MCollective client already configured.
See the INSTALL.md file.
Testing without Installation
See the VAGRANT.md file.
Apache 2.0. See the LICENSE file for details.