NetReverser (.Net Reverse Enginering)
This software is designed to replace 'OP/CIL' Codes commands from a .Net Framework assembly (.exe/.dll). This works by replacing the hexadecimal values of the CIL commands.
It's a Bots, this mean, he auto-replace hexadecimals, one by one, until you receive your wanted result. You can Save/Load the bots settings to allow futur bottting session on the same build.
Download : HERE
Which '.exe/.dll' Software can works with this ?
- Anything !
It can works we any software since it's only replace Hexadecimals values from the build. IF it's NOT a .Net assembly, you will just get a logs warning.
- Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) 32bits & 64bits
- Anys Builds Assembly (.exe/.dll)
- Require Microsoft .net 3.5 installed (Most computer have it)
- Possible CIL Intructions knowledge
HOW IT'S WORKS :
- Load Build File
- If it's a .dll, please SET the path of the .exe location
- Choose which CIL Instructions you want to replace
- Clic 'Add' to add instruction method to the bot
- Press Play !
- Press Next if the current build arent what you looking for
HOW TO SAVE THE CORRESPONDING BUILD :
- Press Pause Or Stop Bots once you found your wanted result
- Simply clic on 'Save File'
Saving will always save the last modded build we tryed and this EVEN if the 'Build' as been restored back to default.
CIL/OP CODES HELP WIKI :
CIL Intructions Exemple :
- 39 --> 3A | This Replace 'brfalse' to 'brtrue'
- 39, 01 --> 3A, 03 | This Replace 'brfalse' followed by 0x01 to 'brtrue' followed by 0x03
- 3901 --> 3A03
- 0x39 --> 0x3A
- 0x3901 --> 3A, 0x03
Terms & Condition :
It is free to use and it will always stay FREE. I include the source file for those who want to edit then and make there own projects out of it. Anys kinds of credits and/or referal pages to my github would be very appreciated if you use this source for your own projects.
I can probably give support over EMAIL : [email protected]
Want to support the software developements :
You can and it's really easy. Github seem hard to use but it is not.
- Create or Login to your Github Account
- Fork this repository to your Github repository
- Apply Changes on your account repository
- Make a 'Pull Request' on this repository, and show your changes
You can donate to me using This Link.