teiler - a little screenshot tool written in bash
teiler uses or rofi to draw a menu which lets you choose between screenshots or screencasts.
- screenshots fullscreen/monitor/area
- delay of screenshots
- screencasts of monitor/area
- upload screenshots/screencasts - teiler can also upload your files via scp, imgur or filebin, ix (for pastes) and amazon s3.
- History of Images and Videos with support for
- Commandline interface for direct access to all features. Useful for hotkeys
- xininfo (https://github.com/DaveDavenport/xininfo)
- rofi (https://github.com/DaveDavenport/rofi)
- ffmpeg (http://www.ffmpeg.org)
- maim (https://github.com/naelstrof/maim)
- slop (https://github.com/naelstrof/slop)