PHP5 Reverse Proxy Next Generation
This software is still under development and is considered experimental.
This is a reverse proxy written in PHP5. It uses cURL to handle the back-end connections.
What is it useful for? Some uses may include:
- Extend the class to add an SSO layer to back-end app servers not written in PHP
- Extend to handle authorization and authentication to a back-end database (SVN, for example)
Example files on how to use it are available in the examples folder.
Whenever you are bitten by any quirks, please don't hesitate to
- send a bug report or even patches to [email protected],
- or create a ticket on the issue tracking interface (https://github.com/chricke/php5rp_ng/issues) provided by GitHub.
- Available on github at chricke/php5rp_ng (https://github.com/chricke/php5rp_ng).
- [ ] Add caching functionality
- Christian "chricke" Beckmann < [email protected] >
- drkibitz < [email protected] >
- Brian Nelson < [email protected] >
Copyright & License
Copyright (c) 2010, 2011 Christian "chricke" Beckmann < [email protected] >. This software is licensed under the terms of the BSD license. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.