Pokémon GO API in Python
Fixed some code? Improved a function? Cleaned the mess? Other fixes? Sumbit a pull-request!
- GitHub issues are mainly for bug reporting.
- One goal of the project is to understand the API and to give other developers a starting point.
- We are discussing the release but there are some problems. One point is the usage of the Pokemon GO API. We dont want Niantic to take action against API usage. There are a lot of nice projects out there built on the API. So please dont blame us about thinking about our actions.
Step One: Install Prerequisites
Step Two: Install Pokemon_Go_API
- Download or clone the repository.
- Using a terminal, navigate into the cloned repository.
- Install all requirements for the project using
pip install -r requirements.txt
Step Three: Run Pokemon_Go_API
To run the project using Google login:
python ./main.py -t Google -u [email protected] -p yourpassword123 -l "123 Some Address Some City, STATE ZIP"
To run the project using Pokemon Trainer Club login:
python ./main.py -t ptc -u yourusername -p yourpassword123 -l "123 Some Address Some City, STATE ZIP"
If you're authenticating with Google and have 2 factor authentication enabled for you account, you should create an application specific password.
- [x] Eat moro Protobuf..
- [x] Login as pokemon trainer + token
- [x] Login over google + token
- [x] Run to pokestops
- [x] Farm specific area for pokestops
- [x] Human walking logic
- [x] Catch Pokemon automatically
- [x] Drop items when bag is full
- [x] Scan your inventory for XYZ CP pokemon and release them
- [x] Pokemon catch filter
- [x] Hatch eggs
- [ ] Incubate eggs
- [ ] Evolve pokemons
- [ ] Use candy
- [x] Clean code
- [x] Fully automate this script
- [ ] Make v1.0 public!
i no longer have time for this project, once i have the hype is over and nobody needs this files, do your best .. files are old backups that are working but in need of many bug fixes. should be only touched by users who know how to fix UGLY, sometimes it works ... sometimes its not :)
i will publish a website soon where you can test this bot