What is Piconite
Piconite is a FREE Open Source Online Learning Platform.
- Built for Organizations, Schools or Individual Educators
- Administration Dashboard
- Teacher and Student Dashboards
- User and Roles Management
- Flexible Course Builder
- Course Groups
- Quiz and Exams
- Reporting and Analytics
- Course Templates & Page Builder
- Live ClassRoom (text/audio/video chat, presentations, screen-sharing)
- REST API
- Developer Tools
- 100% FREE forever
- Keep it simple stupid (KISS). Core engine will remain simple. No bloat
- Users come first. Teachers and Students are priority. Everything secondary
- Easy to deploy. Default setup runs in 15 minutes or less
- Extensible via Plugins
- Community driven.
- PHP for the backend. Built on top of excellent Laravel framework
- Redis for caching
- Postgresql/Mysql for Database
- Elastic Search for search capabilities
- Websockets/socket.io for Real Time functions such as Live Chat, Video conference
Thank you for considering contributing to Picnoite! The contribution guide can be found in the Piconite documentation.
If you discover a security vulnerability within Piconite, please send an e-mail to Yash Chandra at [email protected] All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
Piconite is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.