a lightweight, platform independent C++-IDE with support for C++11, C++14, and experimental C++17 features depending on libclang version.
Current IDEs struggle with C++ support due to the complexity of the programming language. juCI++, however, is designed especially towards libclang with speed, stability, and ease of use in mind.
- Platform independent
- Fast, responsive and stable (written extensively using C++11/14 features)
- Syntax highlighting for more than 100 different file types
- C++ warnings and errors on the fly
- C++ Fix-its
- Debug integration, both local and remote, through lldb
- Automated CMake processing, including support for external libraries
- Git support through libgit2
- Fast C++ autocompletion
- Keyword and buffer autocompletion for other file types
- Tooltips showing type information and doxygen documentation (C++)
- Rename refactoring across files (C++)
- Highlighting of similar types (C++)
- Automated documentation search (C++)
- Go to declaration, implementation, methods and usages (C++)
- Find symbol through Ctags
- Spell checking depending on file context
- Run shell commands within JuCi++
- Regex search and replace
- Smart paste, keys and indentation
- Auto-indentation of C++ file buffers through clang-format
- Source minimap
- Split view
- Full UTF-8 support
- Wayland supported with GTK+ 3.20 or newer
See enhancements for planned features.
- libclangmm (downloaded directly with git --recursive, no need to install)
- tiny-process-library (downloaded directly with git --recursive, no need to install)
See installation guide.