Cucumber is a tool for running automated tests written in plan language. Because they're written in plan language, they can be read by anyone on your team. Because they can be read by anyone, you can use them to help improve communication, collaboration and trust on your team.
Where to get more info:
- The main website: http://cukes.info/
- Documentation: https://wiki.github.com/cucumber/cucumber/
- API Documentation: http://cukes.info/api/cucumber/ruby/yardoc/
- Support forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/cukes
- IRC channel: irc://irc.freenode.net/cucumber
See CONTRIBUTING.md for info on contributing to Cucumber.
Copyright (c) 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013 Aslak Hellesøy and Contributors. See LICENSE for details.