Scalable, Distributed, Low Latency, High Throughput Graph Database.
Dgraph’s goal is to provide Google production level scale and throughput, with low enough latency to be serving real time user queries, over terabytes of structured data. Dgraph supports GraphQL-like query syntax, and responds in JSON and Protocol Buffers over GRPC.
To get started with Dgraph, follow this 5-step tutorial.
Dgraph is currently at version 0.7. It has 90% of the features planned for v1.0; and implements RAFT protocol for data replication, high availability and crash recovery. We recommend using it for internal projects at companies. If you plan to use Dgraph for user-facing production environment, come talk to us.
- Dgraph official documentation is present at docs.dgraph.io.
- For feature requests or questions, visit https://discuss.dgraph.io.
- Check out the demo at dgraph.io and the visualization at play.dgraph.io.
- Please see releases tab to find the latest release and corresponding release notes.
- See the Roadmap for list of working and planned features.
- Read about the latest updates from Dgraph team on our blog.
- See a list of issues that we need help with.
- Please see contributing to Dgraph for guidelines on contributions.
Data Loading and Persistence
See performance page for more details.