A curated list of companies using Elixir in production, organized by industry.
- Agilion (GitHub) - Software development and consulting.
- AppUnite (GitHub) - We are efficient, goal-oriented software development team of professionals specialized in mobile and web.
- Big Nerd Ranch (GitHub) - We design and build innovative applications. We teach developers to do the same through our books and immersive training.
- bitcrowd (GitHub) - Berlin based software development and consulting for startups.
- Bitgamma (GitHub) - We develop web, desktop and embedded applications. We code Elixir, C, Java/Javacard, Ruby, JS. We love working on embedded and custom boards.
- Carbon Five (blog) - Agile Web and Mobile Product Development in San Francisco, NYC, Los Angeles, and Chattanooga. Proud to have Elixir/Phoenix in our toolbox and to support Wallaby.
- CivilCode (GitHub) - Developing tailored web-based business applications in Montreal, Canada.
- Cobenian (GitHub) - We solve problems with software.
- Coders51 (GitHub) - We develop web and mobile solutions for the entire galaxy.
- code lever (GitHub) - We develop software for small teams with big goals. Working to grow the Elixir/Erlang ecosystem in the Midwest, USA.
- Cultivate (GitHub) - Long-term practitioners of agile, Lean Startup and Lean UX, providing end-to-end product development. We’re using Elixir on live client projects and have been building web applications since 2009, when we operated as the Edinburgh office of EdgeCase.
- Diacode (GitHub) - Former Ruby on Rails development shop now embracing Elixir and Phoenix. Authors of Phoenix Trello clone. Co-Organizer of the Madrid |> Elixir meetup.
- DockYard (GitHub) - Projects, staff augmentation, coaching, & code audits. Organizer of Boston Elixir. Specialize in Phoenix backends with Ember frontends. Chris McCord is Architectural Engineer and creator of Phoenix.
- EL Passion (GitHub) - Helping startups launch their products since 2010. Coding in Ruby, JS, Elixir, Swift, Kotlin. Organizer of Elixir Warsaw Meetup.
- Fully Forged - Software development and training, based in London.
- Gaslight - Software Development, consulting, coaching, training, Organizer of the Cincinnati Elixir group. Now using Elixir and Phoenix in production.
- Govannon - Software development, consulting and full stack engineers.
- Hashrocket (GitHub) - Hashrocket is an expert team of designers, developers and consultants. We specialize in Ruby on Rails, Ember, Elixir, Phoenix and mobile. We offer consulting, design, development, identity and training services.
- Icicle Technologies(GitHub) - Provides Consulting, Product Development on Elixir & Phoenix. Organizer of Bangalore Elixir Group, built ElixirNation.io.
- Infinte Red(GitHub) - Mobile and web app design and development services, using Elixir / Phoenix, React, and React Native. Based in Portland, San Francisco, and remote across the USA, with clients in eight countries. We build and maintain dozens of popular open source libraries.
- Isotope11 (GitHub) - We provide custom software development and relevant technologies to a wide range of clients. Josh Adams of ElixirSips was the CTO.
- Isnor Creative - Software development since 2008. Ruby, Elixir, Ember, React
- Kabisa - Software crafts(wo)men, passionately committed to exceed our customers expectations in every step we take. We value creativity and flexibility. Co-Organizer of the Amsterdam Elixir meetup.
- Lab Zero (GitHub) - A San Francisco based development and design group. We specialize in Ruby, JS and Elixir.
- Made by Many (GitHub) - We help businesses identify market opportunities, bring successful digital products to life and create the culture & capabilities to sustain them.
- Mirego (GitHub) - We help our clients innovate and reinvent themselves in order to prosper in the digital era.
- Plataformatec (GitHub) - Project inception, coaching, tailored projects, general consulting. Sponsor of Elixir, employer to Elixir's BDFL.
- Prograils (GitHub) - Software House full of skilled web developers and mobile experts. Our agile development team combines technologies like Elixir, Ruby on Rails, React and HTML 5 to build user friendly web & mobile apps.
- Progress Engine (Github) - Software development company, based in Moscow, Russia and specialized in mobile and web applications development
- PromptWorks (Github) - Philadelphia's premier software consultancy with a reputation for quality and rigor. Uses technologies like Elixir, Go, Ruby, Python, React, and Ember.
- Red Panthers (Github) - We specialize in helping our clients validate, build and expand their business through technology
- RokkinCat (GitHub) - Build projects, consulting, mobile and backend development. Wide range of clients.
- thoughtbot (GitHub) - We work with companies to design, develop and grow high quality web and mobile products. We write and maintain open source software like ExMachina.
- Vinsol (blog) - Leading Web and Mobile Product Development company with expertise in Ecommerce. Maintainers of SpreeCommerce(Rails) and NectarCommerce(Elixir/Phoneix) Open source projects.
- wemake.services (GitHub) - We make, craft, and develop web services and mobile applications in Moscow, Russia. We also host elixir meetups in Moscow.
- woumedia - Software House and Digital Design Agency from Copenhagen.
- Badger - Remind your friends with a delayed text/push.
- CrankWheel - Insanely simple freemium screen sharing plus enterprise features.
- Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers.
- Flow - All your team’s communication, clear and organized.
- Fred - FRED is an artificial intelligence, conversational commerce and chatbots ecosystem with multiple platforms based in Brazil. FRED platforms enable companies of any size to build chatbots and messaging services in multiple channels.
- Mainframe - Building the future of email.
- ProcessOne (GitHub) - Leader in Instant Messaging and Push Solutions.
- Pypestream - B2C Messaging Platform
- Talkdesk (Github) - Cloud-Based Call Center Software.
- VoiceLayer - Integrate realtime Push-to-Talk into your application.
- HiOperator - Customer support as-a-service. Think of us like AWS for customer service. We scale companies phone, chat or email support. YC-S16.
- GitMonitor (Blog) - Custom rules and notifications for your GitHub repositories
- Timber (GitHub) - Timber makes logging useful again. Simple to set up, powerful search and filtering at your fingertips.
- Lexmark (GitHub) - Provider of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers save time and money.
- Puppet Labs (GitHub) - Leader in IT automation. Host of the Portland, OR Elixir Meetup. Internal Elixir and Phoenix apps in production. All new internal development targeted at Elixir.
- Stampery (GitHub) - 21st century notarization at your fingertips. We offer an immutable record of existence, integrity and ownership of all your files and email by leveraging the Blockchain technology.
- Packlane (GitHub) - Design and order custom printed packaging online.
- The RealReal (GitHub) - Marketplace for luxury fashion resale products.
- RevZilla Motorsports (GitHub) - Philadelphia-based retailer bent on enhancing the experience of the Motorcycle Enthusiast. Home-grown Elixir ecom system in production.
- Blake eLearning - Blake eLearning is dedicated to making learning fun, motivational and effective for young children, teaching the essential skills needed for success at school.
- Grasp - Android/iOS/Web application facilitating real-time education group work
- Brighterlink (GitHub) - All-in-one energy platform for analytics, utilities and procurement. We use Elixir for backend API (powered by phoenix) and also for thousands of worker processes to fetch, parse and write data from embedded devices to our time-series database.
- AlphaSights (GitHub) - Global knowledge broker with regional hubs in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East.
- Kittysplit - A webapp that alows easy splitting of group expenses.
- 22cans (GitHub) - 22cans is an independent game studio founded by the industry legend and creator of God Game genre, Peter Molyneux. Creators of Curiosity and Godus.
- Bold Poker - (GitHub) - Bold Poker transforms mobile devices into an efficient and professional poker dealer. Elixir is used for the backend communication service the clients connect to as well as for the website.
- Undead Labs (GitHub) - Creators of the smash hit survival-fantasy game State of Decay and forthcoming tactical creature battler Moonrise.
- Pet Partners (GitHub) - Own and operate a number of veterinary hospitals across the United States. Using Elixir for all new development.
- WellMatch - Price transparency and a better way to shop for healthcare.
- Xerpa (GitHub) - Xerpa is a SaaS company aiming to simplify and modernize HR, payroll and benefits administration for Brazilian SMBs and their employees. Entire stack is functional: Elixir/Phoenix on the backend with ClojureScript frontend.
- ShoCard (GitHub) - Digital identity on the blockchain. Using Elixir/Phoenix for backend services: RESTful JSON API and internal tools.
- prima.it - Italian insurance company with a focus on cutting edge technologies.
Internet of Things
- DIGIMONDO - DIGIMONDO is building a LoRaWAN network providing connectivity for millions of IoT devices. Using Elixir for networking/routing services and web applications.
- askCharlie - Finding the best service providers for whatever needs you might have.
- SeekPanda - Premier curated marketplace for hiring translators and interpreters.
- Storefront (GitHub) - Storefront makes it easy to find and rent short term retail space.
- Rose Point Navigation Systems - Specializes in navigation software for recreational and professional mariners.
- GrowthPup - Helping users to grow and maintain their Instagram community.
- LookBookHQ (GitHub) - Enabling marketers to package content into seamless experiences. We use Elixir to calculate analytics for our customers. Toronto, Canada.
- Moz - (GitHub) - Products to power your online visibility.
- CKDU 88.1FM - Community radio station in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Housing - Housing.com is an Indian online real estate listing portal that simplifies finding, renting, and selling homes in India.
- Opendoor - Opendoor buys your home from you, so you can skip months of selling and start your next chapter.
- nextjournal - (GitHub) - An evolving platform for computer-aided research. Elixir is used for developing the backend of the platform.
- Oyorooms - Oyorooms is the India's largest branded network of hotels. Elixir/phoenix is used in few microservices, supporting oyo website and android/ ios app.
- Tinfoil Security - (GitHub) - Tinfoil Security provides a dynamic security scanning solution for DevOps. We integrate with your CI system to find and help resolve security vulnerabilities in web applications and web services before they ever get deployed to production. We use Elixir to power our web service scanning engine.
- Wombat Security Technologies - Wombat Security provides information security awareness and training software to help organizations teach their employees secure behavior. Our Security Education Platform includes integrated knowledge assessments, a library of simulated attacks, and interactive training modules, which have been proven to reduce successful phishing attacks and malware infections by up to 90%.
- CargoSense - CargoSense is a smart-data and MicroAnalytics Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company founded to create solutions that optimize logistics networks – in healthcare, food, medical devices and other industries with complex supply chains.
- Senseware - Senseware supports data-driven decision-making by providing real-time, actionable insight on what is happening around us in buildings and cities.
- Code Corps (GitHub) - Code Corps helps you build and fund open source software projects for social good.
- Pinterest (GitHub) - Pinterest is a visual discovery tool that you can use to find ideas for all your projects and interests.
- Bleacher Report (GitHub) - Sports media site that is revolutionizing journalism.
- ClubCollect - Billing and collection engine for sports clubs.
- Football Addicts (GitHub) - Creators of the well-known Forza Football and other leading football-related mobile applications.
- Find a Player - Organize sports games, find people to play sports with
- Sleeperbot - Fantasy Football app with chat, alerts, news, and stats.
- Ride (Github) - Ride is the hassle-free ridesharing app that simplifies your commute and connects you with neighbors and coworkers.
- Tappsi (GitHub) - Taxi calls easier and safer in Colombia.
- Brightcove (GitHub) - A leading global provider of powerful cloud solutions for delivering and monetizing video across connected devices.
- Evercam (GitHub) - Camera Management Software (Open Source).
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.