DotNetify is a free, open source project that lets you create amazing real-time web and mobile hybrid apps using HTML5 and C# on cross-platform .NET Core backend.
*** dotNetify-React is in BETA - check out docs and live demo at http://dotnetify.net/react
- Simple and lightweight - no JS client-side framework, no REST API controllers.
- Integrate SignalR and React, or Knockout to support .NET back-end MVVM architecture.
- Built-in real-time across WebSockets, perfect for IoT consumer apps.
- Full support for single-page apps, including deep-linked, nested routing.
- Run on ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET 4.5 and Nancy.
- Modern tooling: Visual Studio 2017, Typescript, NPM, WebPack.
Documentation and live demo can be found at http://dotnetify.net.
React Code Example
- Real-time “Hello World” with Visual Studio 2017 + WebPack: dotnetify-react-demo-vs2017.
- Real-time “Hello World” with create-react-app + Node.js + .NET Core: dotnetify-react-demo.
Knockout Code Example
PM> Install-Package DotNetify
PM> Install-Package DotNetify.Core -pre
PM> Install-Package DotNetify.SignalR -pre
$ npm install dotnetify –save
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
All contribution is welcome; reach out to find out how you can help. If you like the idea behind this project, please let others know about it!