A database agnostic adapter-based object relational mapper (ORM) targetting node.js and the browser.
Visit http://firenze.js.org for documentation.
- Database agnostic Adapter based architecture
- Intituitive query builder
- Migrations API (with rollback)
- Highly extensible with Behavior pattern for Collections and Models
- Promise based workflow
- Strong and flexible validation system
- CLI support
- API for Transactions for supported adapters
- Footprint of ~40kB minified file
The project is still under active development, and more features are expected to land in future releases.
$ npm install --save firenze
$ bower install --save firenze
Tests are written with mocha, and can be run via npm:
$ npm test
The project couldn’t have happened if there weren’t other projects to be inspired from. A big thanks goes to these open source projects that directly or indirectly helped make it possible:
MIT © Fahad Ibnay Heylaal