Tasks are stored in the KD framework nosql appstorage structure
Everything happens client side.
With Github Dashboard
If you have Github Dashboard installed in your koding apps (if you don’t, you should), - Open Github Dashboard - Search for ‘gbataille’ - KoDoList should appear, most likely on top - Simply click the ‘Install Application’ button
With the terminal, using git
- Open a terminal in Koding
- cd into the Applications folder
- clone the repository ‘git clone https://github.com/gbataille/kodolist.kdapp.git’
- Refresh the folder view on the left
- Right-click on the KoDoList folder and select ‘Compile’
- Right-click on the KoDoList folder and select ‘Run’
Simply execute ‘git pull’ in the root folder of KoDoList
- sort by due date
- reminders on due date
- improved UI
If you want to contribute, please use the wip branch. This is going to be the koding branch. master will serve for the released versions.