OpenStreetMap Website Docker Container
As well as providing an easy way to set up and run the website and OSM API software it also provides instructions for managing OSM databases, allowing you to:
- Creating OSM databases
- Migrating OSM databases
- Importing OSM data into the database
- Drop databases
docker run homme/openstreetmap-website for usage instructions.
The container runs Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise) and is based on the phusion/baseimage-docker. It includes:
- Postgresql 9.1
- Apache 2.2 with Phusion Passenger
- The latest Rails Port (at the time of image creation)
- The latest CGIMap code (at the time of image creation)
The Rails Port is set up by default to run in a ‘production’ environment.
Please submit issues on GitHub. This is a work in progress and although generally adequate it could benefit from:
- Including support for the high speed GPX importer.
- Tweaking postgresql for large data imports.
This won’t be an exhaustive list and pull requests are welcome!