Hack Club is the worldwide movement of student-led coding clubs.
Hack Clubs are after-school communities at high schools where people build things together. This repository contains the tools for starting and leading great clubs.
Quick Hack Club links:
|Join the Slack (we're here almost 24/7)||
|See our workshops||https://workshops.hackclub.com|
|See the club guide||
|Start a club||https://hackclub.com/apply|
|See our website||https://hackclub.com|
|Read our code of conduct||
Contributions are welcome!
- Check out our public issues board. If your issue isn't on the board, open a new one.
- Pick an issue that nobody has claimed and start working on it. First time contributors should look for the "first-timers-only" label on issues.
- Fork the project (Need help forking a project?). You'll do all of your work on your forked copy.
- Create a branch specific to the issue or feature you are working on. Push your work on that branch (Need help with branching?).
- Name the branch something like
xxxis a short description of the changes or feature you are adding.
- Your changes should follow our styleguides.
- Once your code is ready, submit a pull request from your branch to Hack Club's
masterbranch. We'll do a quick review and give you feedback.
Now you can add a Hack Club banner to your club or personal website! Just copy and paste one of these snippets of code into your site's HTML.
You can also change the size or placement of your banner by editing the CSS in the style attribute of the image.
|File an issue||https://github.com/hackclub/hackclub/issues|
TL;DR: All content is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license. All code is released under the MIT License. For the license's full text and attributions, please see