Hinemos is an open source integrated system management software providing monitoring and job management automation.
You can install hinemos by the following commands.
- Manager Installation
$ rpm -ivh https://github.com/hinemos/hinemos/releases/download/v6.0.0/hinemos-6.0-manager-6.0.0-1.el7.x86_64.rpm
- Web Client Installation
$ rpm -ivh https://github.com/hinemos/hinemos/releases/download/v6.0.0/hinemos-6.0-web-6.0.0-1.el7.x86_64.rpm
See the install document for details.
What’s new in ver.6.0.0
- New Data Collecting & Storing Feature
- analyzing logs and resources
- RunBook Automation with Enhanced Job Feature
- allow you to automate workflow and operation more flexibly
- New & Rich Graph Interface of Performance Result
- with pie chart, bar chart, scatter chart and approximate line for analyzing
See the release notes for details.
GNU General Public License (GPL)