Lisp and Python should love each other. Let’s make it happen. Try it.
OK, so, why?
Well. Python is awesome. So awesome, that we have so many tools to alter the language in a core way, but we never use them.
Well, I wrote Hy to help people realize one thing about Python:
It’s really awesome.
Oh, and lisps are neat.
(fan art from the one and only doctormo)
- Code: https://github.com/hylang/hy
- Docs (latest, for use with bleeding-edge github version): http://hylang.org/
- Docs (stable, for use with the PyPI version): http://docs.hylang.org/en/stable/
- Quickstart: http://hylang.org/en/latest/quickstart.html
- Bug reports: We have no bugs! Your bugs are your own! (https://github.com/hylang/hy/issues)
- License: MIT (Expat)
- Contributor Guidelines & Code of Conduct
- IRC: Join #hy on freenode