== jquery-oembed ChangeLog ==
== 1.1.0 RC ==
- Slideshare native oembed API support (patch by jaipandya)
- Photobucket native oembed API support
- Blip.tv native oembed API support
- Removed providers that are not working (myspace, screenr, qik, revision3)
- Use regex to detect URLs using the regular expressions provided by http://oohembed.com/static/endpoints.json
- Added callback function when specific provider is not found
- Added beforeEmbed and afterEmbed functions
- Support to embed.ly generic oembed provider.
- Support to jquery up to version 1.5
- Added features examples
- Added supported providers tests
- Allow user to specify ajax options (patch by [email protected])
- Added onError callback
- BugFix: Incorrect use of $.extend (recommended by rformato)
Special thanks to Sam Cole, Jai Pandy, Steve and Sean for their patches.
== 1.0.5 ==
- BugFix: Fixed slideshare & revision3 providers
- BugFix: Problem with the "auto" insert method.
== 1.0.4 ==
- Added support for screenr.com videos
- Added support for vids.myspace.com videos
- Fixed a little bug with providers that already have query string parameters
== 1.0.3 ==
== 1.0.2 ==
- Added alt attribute to flickr images with image title and author
- New default behavior when executing plug-in. Now it replaces the original element with the oembed code.
- Added three new behaviors for inserting code
== 1.0.1 ==
== 1.0.0 ==
- Initial release