JS sandbox generator
Please see our gulpfile for up to date information on what we support.
- enable ES2015 features using Babel
- CSS Autoprefixing
- Built-in preview server with BrowserSync
- Automagically compile Sass with libsass
- Automagically lint your scripts
- Map compiled CSS to source stylesheets with source maps
- Awesome image optimization
- Automagically wire-up dependencies installed with Bower
- Write clean modular JS with browserify
- Install dependencies:
npm install --global yo gulp-cli bower
- Install the generator:
npm install --global generator-webapp
yo webappto scaffold your webapp
gulp serveto preview and watch for changes
bower install --save <package>to install frontend dependencies
gulp serve:testto run the tests in the browser
gulpto build your webapp for production
gulp serve:distto preview the production build
- getting started with this generator
- recipes for integrating other popular technologies like CoffeeScript
- details about our Bower setup
- contribution docs and FAQ, good to check before posting an issue
--skip-welcome-messageSkips Yeoman’s greeting before displaying options.
--skip-install-messageSkips the the message displayed after scaffolding has finished and before the dependencies are being installed.
--skip-installSkips the automatic execution of
npmafter scaffolding has finished.
jasmine. Defaults to
--no-babelScaffolds without Babel support. This only applies to
app/scripts, you can still write ES2015 in the gulpfile, depending on what your version of Node supports.