Take a series of screenshots while runing your cucumber test suite. Movie is composed of screenshots of pages as they appear in the end of each scenario. Cinematographer attempts to avoid duplicates by taking screenshots of pages that have unique urls (without integer values that may represent model ids). In addition, screen shots of emails with distinct subject are also taken
Add this to you Gemfile
group :test do gem 'cucumber-cinema' end And bundle bundle install
Install wkhtmltoimage (https://github.com/csquared/IMGKit)
Add this to features/support/cucumber_screenhot.rb CucumberCinema::ViewSelectStrategy::new_movie After do screenshot_emails end
at_exit do puts $cucumber_cinema_all_screenshots end
Enable cucumber cinema export CUCUMBER_CINEMA=true
Run your cucumber suite and screenshots will be generated in directory tmp/screenshots/. In addition, a symbolic link to the latest screenshots will be available in tmp/latest_screenshots/
Doesn't workwith spork yet == Contributing to cucumber-cinema
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2011 Ilya Katz. See LICENSE.txt for further details.