Bulma is a modern CSS framework based on Flexbox.
Bulma is in early but active development! Try it out now:
npm install bulma
bower install bulma
Feel free to raise an issue or submit a pull request.
Bulma is a CSS framework. As such, the sole output is a single CSS file: bulma.css
You can either use that file, "out of the box", or download the Sass source files to customize the variables.
Internet Explorer (10+) is only partially supported.
Browse the online documentation here.
- Bulma with Attribute Modules: https://github.com/j5bot/bulma-attribute-selectors
- Bulma with Rails: https://github.com/joshuajansen/bulma-rails
- iTemplate: http://itemplate.ga/
- Vue Admin powered by Bulma: https://github.com/vue-bulma/vue-admin
- Bulmaswatch — Free themes for Bulma: https://github.com/jenil/bulmaswatch
Copyright and license
Code copyright 2017 Jeremy Thomas. Code released under the MIT license.