Fake Xrm Easy: TDD for Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 made simple
|Build||Line Coverage||Branch Coverage|
|Dynamics CRM 2016|
|Dynamics CRM 2015|
|Dynamics CRM 2013|
|Dynamics CRM 2011|
The framework to streamline unit testing in Dynamics CRM by faking the IOrganizationService to work with an In-Memory context.
The framework supports Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 and Dynamics 365.
Drive your development by unit testing any plugin, code activity, or 3rd party app using the OrganizationService easier & faster than ever before.
NEW! Check out video tutorials about how to use Fake Xrm Easy. First one here
For a general overview of the framework and samples please refer to this link.
If you have any kind of questions, or anything you would like to discuss, please do not hesitate to send me an email and I’ll be happy to discuss.
We won’t ask you for any PayPal or similar donations. Seriously.
Instead, if you are using this framework on a regular basis, and is making your life as CRM developer easier, I would really appreciate if you could spend 5 minutes of your time to nominate me as a CRM MVP, given that I spent 2 years on this project! :).
Please use this email address when nominating [email protected] Thank you!
Please consider the below guidelines for contributing to the project:
- If you detect and raise any issues, they will be resolved much more quickly if you provide a unit test to reproduce the issue.
- If you are using early bound entities (and I strongly encourage you to do so), please also attach a subset of your typed entities generated file so that it will speed up the issue resolution.
- Finally, if you are able to even fix the issue yourself, which would be awesome, please do fork the project and submit a pull request. We’ll thank you forever and ever.
Roadmap / Backlog
- FetchXml implementation:
- DONE: Add support for arithmetic operators
- DONE: Add support for FetchXml aggregations
- TO DO: Adding support for date operators…
- Check the Full list of done / to do condition operators and feel free to add missing ones!
- TODO: Implement generic handling of not yet implemented messages (ideally, for many of them we’ll just need to check how they were called, i.e. calculaterolluprequest)
- Increase test coverage