A community driven list of useful Fable tutorials, libraries and software.
Table of Contents
- Awesome Fable
- More awesome
- Contribution Guidelines
Some good apps written in Fable.
- Fable website - Basic examples in official website.
- Fable repo samples - More examples in Fable's repository.
- fable-elmish - Find web app samples in fable-elmish repository list.
- Fable + React Native - Full React Native app using Fable.
- Fable + Fuse - Simple F# cross-platform mobile app based on Fuse Tools quickstart tutorial.
- fable-electron - Learn how to write a cross-platorm desktop app in F# with Fable and Github Electron.
- fable vscode - Basic Visual Studio Code 'Hello Word!' extension.
Learn what this awesome thing is.
- Official Docs — General information and in-depth guide with examples.
- Fable blog — Official Fable blog with new version announcements.
- Statically Typed Client-Server Communication with F#: Proof of Concept - Joining Server and Client using Reflection.
- Fable and Fable-Elmish Step-by-Step - Creating a Calculator using Fable-Elmish (Fable 0.7).
- Getting Started with Fable Elmish - Learn Elmish by working up to the Counter sample app from scratch (Fable 0.7).
- Early Fable Adventures – Building A Memory Tiles Game - Game of memory in F# using Fable DOM interactions and .Net events.
Videos and podcasts
Watch great talks about Fable
Useful helpers to build apps.
- fable-core - Fable Core Library
- fable-powerpack - Utilities for Fable apps
- fable-aether - Optics library build for Fable
- fable-mqtt - Fable bindings for MqttJS
- fable-signalr - Fable bindings for SignalR
- fable-websockets - Fable bindings for WS
- fable-react-toolbox - UI components for fable-react
- fable-momentjs - Fable bindings for momentjs
- fable-react-grid-system - Fable bindings for React Grid System
Tools around Fable platform.
- fable-loader - Fable loader for Webpack
- rollup-plugin-fable - Fable plugin for Rollup
- ts2fable - Fable parser for Typescript declaration files
- Online REPL - The Fable Online REPL
Tools to support Fable in code editors.
- ionide - A wonderful Plugin for F# language.
Fable templates to get up and running
- Elmish templates - Templates to kick start a new Emish application.
Install them like
dotnet new -i "Fable.Template.Elmish.React::*"and create a project with
dotnet new fable-elmish-react -n myproject
- Fable Suave - Scaffold to start an isomorphic F# web app using Suave in the backend and Fable in the frontend, with canopy tests, best practices, etc.
Where to find help.
Built with Fable
Production application that built with Fable
- ionide - VS Code and Atom extension for F# development
- The Gamma - Tools for open data-driven storytelling
- Payoff charts - Shows you the profit of strategy in the dependency on the underlying movements
Who to follow
Discover other amazingly awesome lists.
Awesome Fable is just a part of awesome thing, get more here:
To the extent possible under law, @kunjee17 has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.