Material Components for Android
Material Components for Android (MDC-Android) help developers execute Material Design. Developed by a core team of engineers and UX designers at Google, these components enable a reliable development workflow to build beautiful and functional Android apps.
Material Components for Android are based on Android’s Design support library (DesignLib) which will continue to be released as part of Android’s SDK.
- All Components
- Class documentation (external site)
- MDC-Android on Stack Overflow (external site)
- Android Developer’s Guide (external site)
- Material.io (external site)
- Material Design Guidelines (external site)