API is currently down, please don’t submit issues. Actively working on fix, might be a while.
Live visualization of all the pokemon (with option to show gyms and pokestops) in your area. This is a proof of concept that we can load all the pokemon visible nearby given a location. Currently runs on a Flask server displaying Google Maps with markers on it.
- Shows Pokemon, Pokestops, and gyms with a clean GUI.
- Lure information
- Multithreaded mode
- Independent worker threads (many can be used simulatenously to quickly generate a livemap of a huge geographical area)
- Localization (en, fr, pt_br, de, ru, zh_cn, zh_hk)
- DB storage (sqlite or mysql) of all found pokemon
- Incredibly fast, efficient searching algorithm (compared to everything else available)
How to setup
Using this software is against the ToS of the game. You can get banned, use this tool at your own risk.
Please submit all pull requests to develop branch.