Please read the contribution guidelines before contributing.
- Free eBooks
- Interactive learning
- ES6 and above
- DOM related
- MDN - Simply the best language reference.
- DevDocs - Search MDN comfortably. Even offline.
- Promises - Learning promises step by step.
- Array operations - Covering the usefulness of Array’s map, reduce, and filter methods.
- Async functions - Shows how to use async functions to make promises friendly.
- Chrome DevTools - Everything you need to know about the debugging tools built into Google Chrome.
- Pure functions - Answers the question »What is a Pure Function?« epicly.
- You Don't Know JS (book series) – Series of books diving deep into language.
Thin books which you can get through in a few days.
- ②ality - Language features and APIs well explained by author and trainer Dr. Axel Rauschmayer.
- == ? === ??? ...#@^% - Basic talk about type coercion and strict type comparison.
- FunFunFunction - Educational plus entertaining YouTube show covering language features as well as architectural topics amongst others.
- Debugging The Web - Learn state of the art in debugging using Chrome dev tools.
- Promises Are So Passé - Talk that shows where async goes next, why it matters, and what you need to do to put it into practice today.
- Functional programming - Learn basic principles of functional programming in an interactive way by using map, filter, concatAll, reduce and zip.
ES6 and above
- Exploring ES6 – Good introduction with in-depth chapters.
- Exploring ES2016 and ES2017 - Follow up of »Exploring ES6«.
- Setting up ES6 - Explains how to set up ES6 projects that are transpiled to ES5.
- ES6 Overview - Bullet point overview including in-depth articles.
- ES6 Katas - Learn ES6 by solving unit test online.
- Practical ES6 - eBook with practical examples and advices.
- DOM Enlightenment - A whole book about how to access an manipulate the DOM without a library.
- The Art of Node - Introductory tutorial covering the basics.
- NodeSchool - Interactive self guided workshops you can also do on your own.
- Node Patterns - Short books about code and networking patterns related to Node.js.
To the extent possible under law, Michael Kühnel has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.