h1. Bringing VIM to the People
h3. What’s included?
- Shell Mode with Syntax Highlighting for running test results
- GUI+Terminal theme (spicycode) with nearest match color palletes
- FuzzyFinder built-in and setup with reasonable defaults
- User Settings file for user specific bits
h3. How do I use it?
- Clone the repo, or fork it if you want, then symlink .vimrc, .gvimrc, and .vim to your $HOME directory.
- Copy the ~/.vim/example_user_settings.vim to ~/.vim/user_settings.vim and customize as necessary.
- Best used with MacVim