This is a list of open source projects I created, maintain or actively contribute to.
- geojson-vt (author) — a very fast tile-based geospatial index for GeoJSON data.
- geojson-vt-cpp (core contributor) — a C++11 port of GeoJSON-VT.
- geobuf (maintainer) — a compact binary encoding for geospatial data.
- pbf (maintainer) — a low-level, lightweight protocol buffers encoder/decoder for JS.
- tile-reduce (core contributor) — a scalable vector tile geospatial analysis library for Node.
- feature-filter (author) — a JS library for filtering vector tile features using JSON expressions.
- geojson.hpp (author) — a C++14 library for converting GeoJSON into geometry.hpp representation.
- tile-decorator (author) — a JS tool for optimizing vector tiles.
- earcut (author) — the fastest and smallest JS polygon triangulation library.
- earcut.hpp (core contributor) — a C++11 port of Earcut.
- rbush (author) — a crazy fast JS R-tree-based 2D spatial index.
- rbush-knn (author) — k-nearest neighbors search plugin for RBush.
- kdbush (author) — a fast static spatial index for 2D points.
- kdbush.hpp (author) — a C++11 port of KDBush.
- concaveman (author) — the fastest concave hull algorithm in JS.
- supercluster (author) — a fast geospatial point clustering library.
- supercluster.hpp (author) — a C++14 port of Supercluster.
- linematch (author) — an ultra-fast algorithm for comparing sets of polylines (e.g. road networks).
- lineclip (author) — a fast library for clipping polylines and polygons by a bbox.
- pixelmatch (author) — the fastest and smallest pixel-level image comparison library.
- simplify-js (author) — a fast JS polyline simplification library.
- cheap-ruler (author) — a collection of fast approximations for common geographic measurements.
- tinyqueue (author) — a small and simple JS priority queue.
- tile-cover (core contributor) — generates the minimum set of tiles that cover a geometry.
- which-polygon (author) — a fast index for matching points against a set of polygons (e.g. point in country queries).
- tiny-sdf (author) — a JS library for browser-side signed distance field generation from text.
- webgl-wind (author) — a fully GPU-powered wind simulation using WebGL.
- suncalc-go (author) — a Go port of SunCalc.
- dead-simple-grid (author) — a 250-byte CSS grid framework.
- bullshit.js (author) — a bookmarklet to expose bullshit on web pages.
- Leaflet.heat (author) — a simple, fast heatmap plugin for Leaflet.
- Leaflet.TouchHover (author) — a Leaflet plugin for Leaflet hover interactions on mobile.
- mapbox-gl-style-spec (core contributor) — Mapbox GL map style language specification.
- github-org-browser (author) — a simple tool for browsing public repos of a GitHub organization.
- binary-split (maintainer) — a fast splitting Node stream.
- polysnap (author) — snap rounding a polygon with self-intersections.
- bbtrees (author) — self-balancing binary search tree implementations in JS (unfinished).
- polyclip (author) — Martin polygon boolean operations in jS (unfinished).
- hain (author) — port of Hain's polygon trapezoidation in JS (unfinished).
- seidel (author) — Seidel's polygon triangulation in JS (deprecated).
- pbf-split (author) — splits a Node stream of length-prefixed protocol buffer messages (deprecated).
- fanny (author) — experiments with feedforward neural networks in JS.