Web Console is a web-based application that allows to execute shell commands on a server directly from a browser. The application is very light, does not require any database and can be installed in about 3 minutes.
Official website: http://www.web-console.org
Installation process is really simple:
- Download latest version of Web Console.
- Unpack archive and open file
webconsole.phpin your favorite text editor.
- At the top of the file enter your
$PASSWORDcredentials, edit any other settings that you like (see description in the comments).
- Upload changed file
webconsole.phpto the web server and open it in the browser.
- jQuery Terminal Emulator: https://github.com/jcubic/jquery.terminal
- jQuery Mouse Wheel Plugin: https://github.com/brandonaaron/jquery-mousewheel
- PHP JSON-RPC 2.0 Server/Client Implementation: https://github.com/sergeyfast/eazy-jsonrpc
- Normalize.css: https://github.com/necolas/normalize.css
Web Console is licensed under GNU LGPL Version 3 license.