angular2 demo,build with webpack
This seed repo serves as an Angular 2 starter for anyone looking to get up and running with Angular 2 and TypeScript fast. Using a Webpack 2 for building our files.
- Ahead of Time (AoT) compile for rapid page loads of your production builds.
- lazy load module and router demo.
- Hot Module Replacement with Webpack.
- Tree shaking to automatically remove unused code from your production bundle.
- Best practices in file and application organization for Angular 2.
- Ready to go build system using Webpack for working with TypeScript.
- Angular 2 examples that are ready to go when experimenting with Angular 2.
- A great Angular 2 seed repo for anyone who wants to start their project.
- Type manager with @types
Clone this repository and run this command in a console:
$ npm install
After npm installation run script:
$ npm run start
build this porject run script:
$ npm run build (if you are a windows user,please run it in <Git Bash>)