This is a Go library for making bots to be used on Facebook messenger. It is built on the Messenger Platform. One of the main goals of the project is to implement it in an idiomatic and easy to use fashion.
- Follow the quickstart guide for getting everything set up!
- You need a Facebook development app, and a Facebook page in order to build things.
- Use ngrok to tunnel your locally running bot so that Facebook can reach the webhook.
paked/messenger is a pretty stable library however, changes will be made which might break backwards compatibility. For the convenience of its users, these are documented here.
- 23/1/17: Updating timezone type to
float64in profile struct
- 12/9/16: Removing unused parameter
text stringfrom function
(r *Response) GenericTemplate.
- 20/5/16: Leaving the
WebhookURLfield blank in
Optionswill yield a URL of “/” instead of a panic.
- 4/5/16: The URL to use for the webhook is changable in the
Messenger takes design cues from:
This is a list of projects use
messenger. If you would like to add your own, submit a Pull Request adding it below.