You can validate forms automatically referencing it to your defined validations. The messages are loaded from your validations and translated according your Localization preferences.
- Supports other validation packages.
- AJAX validation for ActiveURL, Unique and Exists Rules, Custom Validation Rules and other validation packages
- Unobtrusive integration, you can use without Laravel Form Builder
- The package uses Jquery Validation Plugin bundled in provided script.
- Uses Laravel Localization to translate messages.
Almost all Validation Rules provided by Laravel and other packages are supported.
Unsupported Rules and Features
Some Laravel features and validations are not implemented yet. Pull Requests are welcome!
Validating Arrays using wildcards [‘person.*.email’ => ‘email|unique:users’] is not supported. #139(supported in master branch)
- Distinct rule
- Present rule
- InArray rule
- DateFormat rule don’t support timezone format
Follow the Installation Guide to install the package. The default config shlould work out-of-box
Validating Form Request
To get more info refer to Project Wiki
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.