qTox is a powerful Tox client that follows the Tox design guidelines while running on all major platforms.
|64 bit installer, signature||Arch, Gentoo||Building instructions||Port|
|32 bit installer, signature||Experimental download|
|64 bit, 32 bit portable||Other|
Bold options are recommended.
Builds other than installer/packages don't receive updates automatically, so make sure you get back to this site and regularly download the latest version of qTox.
If you're wondering how could you help, fear not, there are plenty of ways :smile:
Some of them are:
- Spread the good word about qTox to make it more popular :smile:
- Have an opinion? Make sure to voice it in the issues that need it :wink:
- Fixing easy issues or issues that need help. Make sure to read Contributing first though :wink:
- Testing and reporting bugs
- Translating, it's easy
- Reviewing and testing pull requests – you don't need to be able to code to do that :wink:
Note: The screenshots may not always be up to date, but they should give a good idea of the general look and features.
- One to one chat with friends
- Group chats
- File transfers, with previewing of images
- Audio calls, including group calls
- Video calls
- ToxMe and Tox URI support
- Translations in over 30 languages
- Faux offline messages
- Auto-updates on Windows and packages on Linux
- And many more options!
There are IRC logs available.
List of GPG fingerprints used by qTox developers to sign commits, merges, tags, and possibly other stuff.
Active qTox maintainers:
3103 9166 FA90 2CA5 0D05 D608 5AF9 F2E2 9107 C727 – Diadlo C7A2 552D 0B25 0F98 3827 742C 1332 03A3 AC39 9151 – initramfs DA26 2CC9 3C0E 1E52 5AD2 1C85 9677 5D45 4B8E BF44 – sudden6 2880 C860 D95C 909D 3DA4 5C68 7E08 6DD6 6126 3264 – tux3 BA78 83E2 2F9D 3594 5BA3 3760 5313 7C30 33F0 9008 – zetok
Past qTox maintainers:
F365 8D0A 04A5 76A4 1072 FC0D 296F 0B76 4741 106C – agilob 1157 616B BD86 0C53 9926 F813 9591 A163 FF9B E04C – antis81 1D29 8BC7 25B7 BE82 65BA EAB9 3DB8 E053 15C2 20AA – Dubslow
Windows updates, managed by
AED3 1134 9C23 A123 E5C4 AA4B 139C A045 3DA2 D773