sbt is a build tool for Scala, Java, and more.
For general documentation, see http://www.scala-sbt.org/.
This is the 1.0.x series of sbt. The source code of sbt is split across several Github repositories, including this one.
- sbt/io hosts
- sbt/util hosts a collection of internally used modules.
- sbt/librarymanagement hosts
sbt.librarymanagementmodule that wraps Ivy.
- sbt/zinc hosts Zinc, an incremental compiler for Scala.
- sbt/sbt, this repository hosts modules that implements the build tool.
- Setup: Describes getting started with the latest binary release.
- FAQ: Explains how to get help and more.
- sbt/sbt-zero-seven: hosts sbt 0.7.7 and earlier versions
Issues and Pull Requests
Please read CONTRIBUTING carefully before opening a GitHub Issue.